• Please allow no less than 4-7 business days in order to prepare and properly
pack purchased guns. After an item has been properly packed, it will then be
shipped by UPS or Federal Express for delivery. A tracking number will be
provided if requested.
• Items requiring an FFL or C&R are prepared for shipping when the item is
paid-in-full and we have a signed FFL or C&R (FFL and C&R must have a
legible Premise Address and License Number). All FFLs and C&Rs may be
mailed or e-mailed. A legible Premise Address and License Number are
• Shipping is $25 and up for large frame revolvers and pistols, $40 and up for
rifles, and shotguns. We place great care in packing all of our products to
insure safe arrival to our customers. In order to prevent packages from being
delivered unattended and vulnerable to theft, all packages require an adult
signature upon delivery.
• Ohio residents must include sales tax (8.0%).
• We offer a three day inspection period.
• We must receive the merchandise back in the same condition as we shipped it to
qualify to receive a refund. If you are not 100% satisfied, just return the gun and
we will issue a full refund. Please return the gun in the same condition as
originally shipped. Firing or disassembling the gun will void return privileges.
• We refund the purchase price of the firearm only. No refunds on shipping
• Refunds on cancelled purchases are less 15% restocking fee.
• Refunds on guns returned without a copy of the receipt/invoice will be
delayed a minimum of 3 days to retrieve the original receipt/invoice.